Materialele care apar pe acest blog aparţin autorului şi nu se pot reproduce fără acordul acestuia. Toate textele expuse pe acest site sunt protejate, conform Legii nr. 8/1996 privind dreptul de autor si drepturile conexe.

duminică, 17 martie 2013

Response to a Letter (I vow)


A seeker for a touch. The heartless. An empty box of mind.
The dark and sorrow, the cruel, the madness, the unfair.
A room, the witness dressed in red, where I can always find
The saddest smile smoking, behind cigars, so much despair.

For though you have arrived from lands of burning sand and passion,
You found yourself embraced by so much sorrow and by grief,
And though displaying dark by day and reason,
You fear of sanity, dear scattered, dry, rose leaf.

And still, despite that you keep drowning in emptiness so deep,
And in your voice, you struggle to be silent at no price,
I felt no tender kiss as yours whilst me melting in sleep.
No sweeter words I heard, than yours, exploding sacrifice.

Should you leave me touch your inner self when being one,
In stubbornness of blowing every misery that consumes your belief,
I promise I would take all of your sins upon me, the undone,
To find you at least once in peace, serene and free of grief.

I hope you know, my hand for you was never out of reach
And never be, for I will dare to ever be and never cease,
Your breach to always keep you off the suffering and pain,
Extinguishing your thirst for the tranquility and peace.

To shatter the void that stoned you, to dissipate the rain,
To cover you with such warmth, you were not warned to miss,
To bring you back the balance after the love in vain,
For I am meaningless if not succeed and cease.

And further on, I vow to seek, release, each beam of light,
To cherish your state of mind and soul above the exquisite and art,
And to consume myself in blasting walls that keep you blocked in ever night,
To finally together rest, embraced, into your sealed, stoned heart.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu